Tuesday, September 02, 2014

Confessions of an Uninspired Blogger

OK. I'm just gonna say it like it is.

I haven't felt much like writing recently.
That feeling is very unusual for me, because I LOVE writing. But as I've "needed" to prepare this week's blog posts, I just haven't felt like it. And I don't want to write something, just to have a post. It has always been my desire here to share my heart - that you might somehow be blessed by stopping by for a visit.
So, I'm not going to fake it for the sake of posting. I'm feeling a little *blah* at the moment and I'm going to take a break.
Thanks for the grace to be honest.

I waited patiently for the LORD;
he turned to me and heard my cry.
He lifted me out of the slimy pit,
out of the mud and mire;
he set my feet on a rock
and gave me a firm place to stand.
He put a new song in my mouth,
a hymn of praise to our God.
Many will see and fear
and put their trust in the LORD.

~Psalm 40:1-3

Karen

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Post when you're ready. I'll be here. :) How can I pray for you?
xo, Sarah

Karen Hossink said...

Sarah - Thank you so much.
Please pray that I will be sensitive to God's Spirit, so I might hear whatever it is He wants to say to me in this time.

Anonymous said...

Darn, I was looking to your blog to get inspired!! You can't take a break, I am kidding. I totally understand. Yet, I still got inspired, thank you for the scripture. I am feeling blah too. ((hugs))***Chera

Sara K. said...

I totally understand "blah." For whatever it's worth, I know you are an inspiration to so many... as a wife, a mom, and a blogger! :)

Hugs!